Close Menu

Proving Economic Loss

FAQ Video Transcription

How do you prove my economic loss as a result of these bad injuries that I suffered. In the appropriate case, we have all your doctor information, your doctor’s report, frequently a medical expert’s report that deals with the medicine.

We would then send you to an expert on rehabilitation and ability to work, a vocational expert. He or she will evaluate you fully and be asked to give an opinion as to your ability to work in certain work settings, including your job. Maybe you just can’t do your job anymore or similar jobs. That vocational expert is a key piece in the puzzle, and how do we quantify it in New Jersey, your economic loss.

After we got your medical experts in line and your vocational expert, we would hire an economist who would give expert testimony as to what is the economic loss you’ve suffered.

Back to New Jersey Personal Injury FAQ Videos

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Contact Form Tab